Poem: Then There Was This Happy Moment

3/02/2011

   Then there was this happy moment
   A short lived dream 
   An escape from reality
   A fast lane to fantasy 
   Every smile meant a smile 
   No pretentions 
   No alibis 
   No lies 
   No demise 
   It took me my lifetime to reach this moment
   Everything was good 
   No glitches 
   No detours 
   All was well until reality came to dwell  
   In that moment
   In that brief moment
   Happiness was like no other
   I’d rather relieve that happy moment for all eternity 
   Than live my life looking back, 
   facing regrets for the rest of my life

   2011©Agapin Edrayll
    Image: Eternal Sunshine Of A Spotless Mind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme: The Classic || Contact: dmonalon@gmail.com. Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2010 The Walking Paradox, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger